Monday, October 23, 2006

what will sustain us through the winter...

the clouds have come rolling in again, and does this mean that winter has rolled in for good? not sure how i will make it through the dark season, not sure exactly how things are going to come together. still no job, still no purpose, still lost in between worlds. i think all that time wandering aimlessly through different realities has left me stunted in a way - unable to settle into one soldid space and stay there. unable to feel that this is home, that this will last. and maybe it isn't home - so far it certainly doesn't feel like it.

this morning i got a flat tire, and somehow was rescued by a lady who brought me into her basement and shazam, a bike shop. more money spent, still no money made. damn.

when will things start coming together here? i miss community; it's been almost a year since i was nestled into a warm world of friends.

but i guess i just have to hold on, keep trying, keep working to make it happen.

2 comments:

immutabler said...

Halloween!!

I am almost certainly coming into town. I have no money either, but I am sure we can find someone who will lend us alcohol. Then we can drink on the stoop of my old high school and relive our glory days. Remember the football? Actually, at my school, it was rugby.

I hope you have a bitchin' costume.

wintergonesummer said...

Help, Kerria! Halloween!

I don't have a costume.

This holiday is too much pressure.